Blogger recognition award, 2017.
I was very excited to be nominated for this award by the lovely, Emily Williams. Thank you so much! 😀
Emily is an awesome person and I love talking to her when we have a catch up and chat through Twitter, I absolutely fell in love with her novel “Letters to Eloise” which I reviewed, Letters to Eloise Review, and it still is one of my favourite books! Having read it 3 times now haha. So lets kick this post off;
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My blog DBBloggerxoxo started in June 2014 during my summer break from my first year of Uni. My blog was and still is something I class as a huge hobbie! I just put much more time and effort into my posts nowadays. My hobbie has become a passion and has sparked to many awesome opportunities for myself and also awesome ideas I am currently in the process of doing. So, having had my blog for 3 years now I still love it just as much, maybe even more.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
2. Schedule. Schedule the hell out of your posts. One way I keep on top of blogging is by scheduling sometimes months in advance?! It is possible so try your hardest too.
Here are the blogs I nominate:
Thanks again to Emily for nominating me for the award. I appreciate it so sooo much!