Who misses being 5, getting carrots, milk and cookies out and getting tucked up into bed waiting for santa! Also, telling yourself you’ll stay awake till you hear santa in the house.. But falling asleep every time having exhausted yourself from excitement?! Yeah, me too :(.
Christmas Eve just isn’t the same anymore without sitting in bed waiting for santa to arrive :/. BUT! As you get older, you kind of value christmas and time with family MUCH more I feel. So, heres what I call the BEST way to spend a christmas eve:
- Order a take away! Any kind, Chinese, Indian, Pizza etc. whatever takes your fancy order in a little take away and start enjoying the christmas podge from there ;).
- Put on a christmas themed film, go check out my list of christmas film faves! 😀 pop one of theme classics on, get a blanket and just get cozied up on the sofa or in bed!
- Have a little scroll through your phone, message a few of your friends and wish them happy christmas! It’s always nice to know your nearest and dearest are thinking of you no matter how far apart you may be.
- Put your presents around the tree! Making everything look pretty for the morning because you know, come 5am, you’ll be awake every hour waiting for someone to wake up also so you can go downstairs and see people open what you’ve brought them!
- Finally, make a hot cup of; Tea or Hot Chocolate. And finally settle into bed with all the excitement, no matter how old you are.
Makes me sound like an old lady… But I don’t care. I’ve only ever been out once for christmas eve and I wouldn’t do it again, because it’s December.. It’s cold!!! Get home and tucked up silly! 😀 So! I hope you all have a bloody fab christmas ❤ I shall be posting on New years Eve, but, I shall then see you in 2017! Thank you so much for the likes, follows and comments this year guys, it means so much for me and I cant wait to be saying the exact same thing, this time next year December 24th 2017. HAVE A GOOD ONE! ❤
With love, Charlotte x