2015 has been and gone and, I couldn’t be more happier about this fact! From January – July last year for my family life was a little tough, which effectively effected me because the family member who was having the problem was my Mum. My Mum is my best friend and if anything is happening to her that effects her, it without a doubt effects me.
But, University, life and future plans for me developed over 2015! Hugely! This blog has taken off much much more due to views and your guys help! (Thank you! ❤ ) I have joined two online book reviewing sites which will help me boost my transferable skills for after University on my CV and plus.. I actually really enjoy doing it! I love reading and I love telling people about the books I’ve read so it really is ideal. And I got into my 3rd year of University!!! OH MY GOD.. Now I have 5 months left till I have to hand EVERYTHING in!!! :o.
Kick starting off the favourites is this (I will leave all links at the end of the post) ;
- Argan Oil! This stuff has been my absolute saving grace this year, it has kept my hair in such good condition, kept it shinny and strong! I did a post on my hair this year (https://dbbloggerxoxo.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/hair-growth-update-d3/ ) as I have been progressively trying to grow my hair for a while now and thanks to this product I have managed to keep it growing to a very long length, but this has kept in healthy condition whilst doing so.
- Superdrug Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner! I started using this at the beginning of the year and honestly, my skin has not been in such good condition for ages. It is smooth, blemish free and is shinny! My skin thanks to this product is in absolute brilliant condition, I would 100% recommend any of the tea tree products to anyone, as someone with sensitive skin it protects and hydrates my skin. I suffer with dry skin in my T zone area but, this keeps it dry skin free! I use this in the mornings before I apply my make-up and I use it when I take my make-up off at night. So twice a day I will use this.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss 37! I have never been one for lipsticks, ever, because I haven’t ever seen the need… But, this year I wanted to make a much bigger effort with my make-up and I thought I would try this Kate Moss, Rimmel lipstick 37, because everyone I knew had told me such good things about it! And how right they were! With a Matte finishing and a lovely red colouring, this lipstick is a favourite from my 2015 make-up products.
- W7 In the Nude! I got brought last christmas the W7 Lightly Toasted pallet, so afterwards I went out and looked at the other W7 pallets and I stumbled across this! I love my pinks, red and purples so this pallet was so idle! I fell in love instantly and with it, I can not name just one colour as I love allllll of them, this pallet is absolutely gorgeous and I really would recommend it to anyone. With both plain and glittery eye shadows, this W7 pallet is my favourite eye shadow purchase of the year.
BagBase Heritage Backpack/Rucksack! Starting 3rd year of University meant I would be spending my life in the library, so far I have been very right, so I needed a backpack to level out the weight of carrying in my laptop all the time to the Library. So I amazoned this! This backpack is one of the best ones I have ever brought and it really is so spacious and roomy, I fit my laptop, books, money etc in and it still feels pretty light whilst in this bag. Go get yourself one if you have a lot of carrying around to do!
- The Experimenter! With the stress of 3rd year this year I have taken full advantage of the saying “treat yourself” and this year I took my first trip into lush and went MAD! I brought so sooo many bath bombs it was unreal, I still do. Lush is fantastic for pretty and amazing smelling products but, this bath bomb turned out to be my favourite! Take a look at me putting it inside my bath! (https://www.instagram.com/p/9yxP3hzGNA/?taken-by=charlottetdonny)
I could of written a blog post with 50 favourites on, but, I unfortunately have Dissertation reading to do :(, so these 6 will have to do as they really were my favourites! Go check them out :).
Ciao for now, xoxo
Tea Tree cleanser and toner; http://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/Superdrug-Tea-Tree-Cleanser-%26-Toner/p/745157
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss 37; http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Lips/Lipstick/Rimmel-Lasting-Finish-Lipstick-By-Kate-Moss-37/p/411527#.VovD-5OLT-Y
W7 cosmetics pallets; http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/in-the-nude/
BagBase Heritage Backpack/Rucksack; http://www.amazon.co.uk/BagBase-Heritage-Backpack-Burgundy-One-y/dp/B00JUQZBQ8/ref=sr_1_1?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1452001891&sr=1-1&keywords=BagBase+Heritage+Backpack+%2F+Rucksack
The Experimenter; https://uk.lush.com/products/bath-bombs/experimenter