I think we’re all very aware of what time of year it is but, incase your not too sure.. ITS CHRISTMAS 😍🎄 and this week I set up a Christmas tree at home with my housemates and then having unexpectedly come home to my mum and sister, I’ve just set up another Christmas tree!! I feel so Christmassy right now it’s unreal. Unfortunately I seem to have gained a cold since being home and I have had hardly any voice since Thursday night, but today I suddenly seem to have it back haha! But whilst I’ve been poorly I’ve been thinking about Christmas songs and which are my favourites and I thought I’d share them with you;
1) The Pogues – Fairytale of New York.. This is my favourite Christmas song!! If I hear this around Christmas time I just get all tingly and want to sing and dance 😀 I really do love it.
2) Wham – Last Christmas.. I love this song also, it’s one of my mums favourite Christmas songs and it makes me think of her so that’s why I like this one.
3) Band Aid – Do they Know it’s Christmas.. Now there are many Christmas versions of this but, my favourite is my the 1984 version, because this is the original and I would choose this version over any of them.
4) Shakin Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone.. This is also another one of my mums favourites but I also love this one due to the fact that it just makes me want to get up and dance! Its so festive. Good song!
5) Chris Rea – Driving Home for Christmas.. This song makes me think of going home for Christmas from uni and I love it! Really does get me in the Christmas spirit! Love it.
So these are my top 5 Christmas songs and, I absolutely love them. So, let me know what yours are!! :D.
Merry Christmas guys! New post next Sunday 😀
With love, Charlotte x